I am a UX Designer at Each&Other, an award winning strategic design firm based in Dublin. I have a strong background in both research and design, having come from a visual design, strategy and marketing background.
Throughout my career I’m grateful to have worked with some amazing brands. Some highlights include:
- Leading service design and user research projects for BNP Paribas
- Market research and concept ideation for CapriSun
- Agile product design for the MVP product launch of betconnect
- Website design and brand support for fin-tech startup Deposify
- MVP product design and strategy for startup Hoppr
I recently completed a Masters degree in UX Design, receiving a First Class Honours. My research paper explored sustainable ways to motivate towards pro-environmental behaviour through a considered, design-led approach to gamification and persuasive design.
Each&Other, Dublin. July 2020 to present
As a UX Designer at Each&Other my role covers a broad range of activities from user research, user experience, user testing, service design, web/app design and UI.
Projects I’ve worked on include:
- Service design, user journey mapping and primary user research for BNP Security Services
- Journey mapping, UX/UI web design for Blackberry Hearing
- MVP product design and ideation for Agreeable
- Design support for Kingspan annual report
Billion.Studio, Ireland and UK. September 2018 to July 2020
Billion are a small creative design studio with offices in Dublin and New York. My role was truly diverse but a lot of fun. With some clients I sat within their product team as UX/UI designer, for other clients I worked with the team to create new visual identities, beautiful, crafted packaging or unique inspiring websites.
Some of my favourite projects included:
- Agile MVP product design and UX for betconnect
- Website design and product design for Deposify
- Market research pack design for CapriSun
- Packaging design for start up food innovators Reveal
- MVP product design and investor material for Hopr
Digital Design, Marketing and Events Executive
Compu b APR, Ireland and UK. September 2015 to September 2018
As Digital Designer and Marketing Executive, I was responsible for the redesign and project management of the company’s new eCommerce website, which involved the creation of wireframes and strategic decision making in order to create a customer-first online experience. The project went on to win Best New Website at the REI Awards in 2016. The role also included the design of digital content such as social media banners, presentations, email communication, blog posts, videos and motion graphics as well as the creation of traditional print collateral such leaflets, 6-sheets and large format posters.
Student of the Year, Dublin Institute of Design, 2018
IDI Graduate Awards, Shortlist in UX/UI Digital Design Category
Best New Website Winner, Retail Excellence Awards 2016, Project Manager and Design input at Compu b
Special Commendation, N.C.A.D. for receiving a 1st in my Thesis, 2010
MSc User Experience Design, IADT, 2019 – 2021, GPA 3.83, First Class Honours
QQI BA Graphic Design, Dublin Institute of Design, 2018, Distinction
BA (Hons) Fine Art and Art History, NCAD, 2010, 2:1